Friday, February 18, 2011

Battle Wound

So I've been jumping around a few project, as usual. My buddy Lance and I had a tossing of the gauntlet moment:
On Feb 17, 2011, at 3:55 PM, Lance E wrote:
btw, Challenge accepted! I'll see you in the model case in three months.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Mike Z wrote:
My Janissa will trump your janissa!
On Feb 17, 2011, at 3:06 PM, Lance E wrote:
I should paint janissa for kubla get to guarentee at least one "crowd favorite" vote.
So I will be throwing down against Lance at Kublacon, model-a-model in a duel for a year of bragging rights.

But I'm working on a, for now, secret project! While cutting up an extra Troll Kriel Warrior I did cut my thumb. Yes, I'm sure we all know that pain. Working on a model and then blood, and wondering when the last time one had a tetanus shot. Luckily I did not have to apply super glue to the wound, It wasn't a deep cut. I didn't bleed for long but it was a bit sore, and while I worked on the model, I did bleed a little more. Wipe the blood off the model, good to go. Its rather amusing when I think about what the model is going to be, bleeding for it, would seem appropriate. I got the base model all pinned up, and mocked up the extra bits on it. Now I have to wait for some of it to cure, and put it togeather, putty a little more to smooth out the connections to the body. Find a proper base for it, get it all primed up, and a painting we will go! When I get done, I'll post more about it with the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment