Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ready for the Battlefield!

Today is the end of one of my LGS's Slow Grow League and I put enough touches on my Gators so I have a fully painted 35 point army.

We are running an escalation tournament using the Beta SR2012 rules, I do intend to take pictures and have a report up for it.

I have two lists ready:

15 pts   pMorghoul                          Naaresh
                  Savage                               Krea
                  Shaman                              Shaman
                  Gladiator                            Gladiator
             Full Beast Handlers            Full Beast Handlers

25 pts   add:
             Full Arcuarii                       Full Gatormen
             Extoller Soulward              Pain Giver Task Master

Reinforcements(5pts):
             Thrullg                                Thrullg
             Croak Hunter                      Croak Hunter

35 pts   add:
             Cannoneer                           Bronzeback

Reinforcements(7pts):
             Thrullg                                 Thrullg
             Croak Hunter                         Croak Hunter
             Pain Giver Task Master         Extoller Soulward

With the escalation, we know we are going to be trying the Reinforcement rules for the 25 and 35 point levels.  The additional caveat is that the Reinforcement from the 25 point list, needs to be somewhere in the 35 point list (in the list itself, or as Reinforcements)

I took this week to redo my Gatormen (just had them base previously).  I had picked up some new resin swamp bases made by Secret Weapon Miniatures, they look perfect for Gators.  They still need to be detailed, I need to do some jewelry, and do some highlights, but I think they look spectacular so far, and good enough to place on the battlefield.

I am very excited that I have all of these lists fully painted.  Well OK I'm missing paint on the Arcuarii, but I had gotten them used, and need to fix them up.  But i'm secretly planning to use Morghoul for the 15 point and Naaresh for the 25 and 35 point level.  So everything I put down on the table, will be fully painted.  It makes me very excited to say that!

Here is my quick pick of the Gatormen:


No comments:

Post a Comment