Monday, November 28, 2011

Project: Random Model

  I wasn't sure what I wanted to paint next, I've got a few models with some paint on them, some models with primer, some models just built, some models in packages.
  After the Slow Grow League, I'm not sure what I want to paint.  So I put together all the play cards for every model/unit I do not have fully painted, and randomly picked out a card.  And the winner is:

TROLLKIN FENNBLADES!!!!

RAWR!! PAINT ME NOW!!
  Ok so why is there paint on them....well these were one of my models units where I started painting, but I had just finished another previous unit, so I really was trying to push these guys through, and I just couldn't do it.  But fate has spoken! Fennblades you will be finished and be able to stand on the battlefield proud and fully painted!

  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment