Monday, March 26, 2012

Work In Progress

So I got the Big Bird of Winged Death From Above and started assembling:


  As you can see from the green under the wing, I'm also using Liquid Green Stuff from GW for the first time.  I'm liking it!  It is great for those little seams between pieces, not great for larger gaps.  I now have a dedicated LGStuff paintbrush, and see using this product on pretty much any model.

  I've got a base modeled up for BBoWDFA, and am thinking of doing a brown, similar to my other brown beasts from the far east, but adding a bit more orange.  We will see where we go when I get painting it.
 
  Oh and to get the 'word out' if you want to know what is going on in NorCal for the Warmahordist in you, check out the new (moved) board at: norcalwarmachine

No comments:

Post a Comment