Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Works in Progress

I've been on a Ret kick and have started taking my painting wants out on them.  It is actually a simpler paint job than my trolls, and they are easier to "knock out"

Right now staring at me I have eEiryss and the Destor Thane solo.  I picked up the Thane when he was released.  But there was a mispack and I have an extra flank for the regular cav models.  Contacted and then Called PP with the difficulty and it was sent promptly, and I was excited to put him together.

I've got eEiryss on her statue, which I've added alot of sculpt to it, and I intend to take the 'leaves' I use, get them "greened up", and put them crawling up the vines i've made around the base with dead ones in the grass/earth mound around her.

So my WIP currently looks like:



I also have Janissa Stonetide looking at me from the back of the workspace.  I have her base, finished, and her skin is base coated and inked.  I really need to get her done for the painting challenge I have with my buddy Lance at the end of the month.  Its just not inspiring to me at the moment, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment